Sunday, November 29, 2009

Background music for myspace?

ok i have tried EVERYTHING to get background music on my myspace page. i DO NOT want a video code, a code that will show anywhere on the page and i DO NOT want that black box with the artist and song you get from myspace. can someone PLEASE walk me through each and every step on how to put background music on your page without a link. I know you CAN put background music on your myspace because i have went to alot of people pages and they have background music without knowing where its coming from. can SOMEONE PLEASE help me with this? i have TRIED everything i can think of and people on myspace that i ask don't ever answer me. PLEASE HELP!



Background music for myspace?

fine a song you like, from the artists website, click "add" and add the song to your page.



Background music for myspace?

I heard the server provides music for there customers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++