Sunday, November 29, 2009

Forgot myspace password?

I forgot my myspace password and can't ask myspace to email it to me because the email that i was using, no longer works...



Is there any other way I can get my myspace password and login to my account???????? please help!



Forgot myspace password?

Im sorry but that is not possible.



Your going to have to make a new account.



So sorry.



TJ you have no right to thumbs be down. Do you even know how long it will take for CUSTOMER SERVICE to message/reply back ? and the possibility of them even giving her that information again is slim. She could make another account and add all the people again and do all that good stuff in the time it takes for them to reply back. Think, buddy.



Forgot myspace password?

if ur email doesnt work then thats prbly why u cant get on...



Forgot myspace password?

Contact Myspace and explain the situation. They sometimes help people out. Hopefully you still remember all of the information about yourself that you submitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++