Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace.......??????

is entering ur last name sigining up 4 my spsace safe?



Myspace.......??????

i really don't recommend using your last name. despite how safe people think it is, there are still hackers that can get your personal information easily. they can get it either way, but it's a little harder if you don't use your actual information. in fact, i didn't use real my first name, last name, or zip code. some people go as far as using an alternate email address. whatever you do just be smart about it.



Myspace.......??????

Yes. No one can see your last name when you sign up. Don't put your home town in your profile though, or set it to private.



Myspace.......??????

Seriously, myspace is easily one of the silliest and egocentric fads I've seen in a while.



Besides the fact that 50 year old sexual predators routinely browse myspace in the same way I shop for a ripe melon... it's safe.



My personal advice? Stay away from myspace and get to know actual people at school. It's more fruitful.



Myspace.......??????

its optional...I have ALL my information on there...others may think its stupid...but its fun to see who can find me and what they can learn from my profile...I just block the ones who freak me out...simple as that...



Myspace.......??????

i'd be careful about anything that i put anywhere. that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++