Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace?,,?

ok i wanna make my own writing that has my name. like my own font and write my name and i dont know how.



something like this,http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/... i know i have to do it on my microsoft word but idk how to do it and put it on photobucket.



Myspace?,,?

The link you provided didn't work.



Just type what you want...highlight it, and then change the font until you like it. (In word)



Once to what you desire... press "PRINT SCREEN", and then open paint. Go to "Edit" and then press "Paste" Highlight your name, or what you want (COPY that also). Go to NEW, and press PASTE.



Save.



Upload to Photobucket.



Myspace?,,?

I think you should go to www.Google.com and research about it.



HOPE THIS HELPS!!!



Myspace?,,?

Here's a lot simpler solution if you're making it to put on your Myspace....



Just type it in your about me section or whatever section you want it in, put %26lt;font face="TEXT TYPE HERE"%26gt;WRITE YOUR NAME OR WHATEVER HERE%26lt;/font%26gt;



%26lt;b%26gt;bold%26lt;/b%26gt;



%26lt;i%26gt;italic%26lt;/i%26gt;



%26lt;u%26gt;underline%26lt;/u%26gt;



%26lt;font color=COLOR%26gt;TEXT TEXT TEXT%26lt;/font%26gt;



if you want to make like enter spaces between your text just put %26lt;br%26gt; for each blank line



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++