Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace giving error?

I'm using myspace for 2 months already.When I put in any new layouts, on the next day all the layouts are gone and there is a weird like %D%A in my profile.I've already tried to change a new password for many times but it is still the same.plz help me because I'm using myspace regularly.This is myspace url : http://www.myspace.com/fmhyudin



Myspace giving error?

change your password immeditly



it has been hacked



=[



it will all go away after you change your password trust me it happened to me



Try Deleating all the %D%A you see maybe that will help just deleate everythin and start over fresh



Keep trying to change your password though



if it still dosen't work then just make a new account then



=[

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++