Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace??????????????

wat is role playing/role player



Myspace??????????????

Role playing is pretending to be something you're not, like a character from a movie or television show or game or book, etc. I don't know if you're a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I am and I have found many Buffy characters on Myspace. Apparently, they're not really the characters, just fans role playing. I made a Myspace for my dog, which means I'm role playing as him! :-}



Myspace??????????????

pretending to be a character online



Myspace??????????????

diff characters online mmorpgs



Myspace??????????????

Its taking on the role of someone else. Such as my cats have profiles on myspace because I pretend to be them. I know enough about them to portray them online, thus I am playing the role of my cats-roleplaying.



Other people use roleplaying when theyre playing card games or using a chat room. Some people pretend to be vampires, werewolves, or just a different age or gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++