Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace... ?

Okay so... I know this sounds really mean but is there a way to read someone elses myspace messages. Without getting their password. Its a long story and i just want to see if they are lieing to me!



Myspace... ?

If you have access to the computer that they use, do a trial (free) of www.keylogger.com. It will memorize any passwords and allow you to log in.



Myspace... ?

Not that i know of. Unless you can get there my token thing. which is when you view your inbox the address bar says stuff and then its got my token. you need that to see there messages. If its a guy %26amp; u think he's lying to you then DUMP HIM! Guys arent worth the stress.



but there are ways to view there friends and comments.Email me if u need to know.



Hope i helped! 閳?br>



GOT MY TOKEN IS AT THE END OF THE ADDRESS BAR WHEN U HIT INBOX ON YOUR HOME PAGE. EMAIL ME IF U HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS.. lol



click my pic and then hit email

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++