Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace...?????????

why are people addicted to it...i mean i have 1 too but dam get a life



Myspace...?????????

yeah why are they addicted...?



well i gave up myspace for lent... and to tell you the truth i do a lot more homework now, instead of wasting valuable time on that... oh well let them be addicted and i'll get an education.....



Myspace...?????????

I am on it everyday, only because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music section. There I have the ability to listen to bands that are not yet signed and if it weren't for MySpace, I would have never of heard them at all.



Myspace...?????????

it can see how it can be addicting, i mostly go on just to keep in touch with friends that moved away.



Myspace...?????????

I like to go on myspace for the funny video's! Other than that I check it for about 1-2 minutes a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++