Friday, November 27, 2009

((myspace))?

why when people request me..(i know they request me becuase they tell me they did and they ask me why i didnt accept it)..but i dont get the request at all...



did this happen to anyone???



and how did you fix it????



((myspace))?

you need to look at you page better. It tells you on there.



((myspace))?

lolz



((myspace))?

What are you asking?!?!



((myspace))?

do not know. ask tom.



((myspace))?

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD SOMEONE IS HACKING YOUR MYSPACE.....



((myspace))?

talk to tom!!



lol.



he has all the answers.



duhh/



he created myspace.



((myspace))?

did u confirm your myspace when they sent u an email? or just ask ur friends to message u instead



((myspace))?

No idea.



((myspace))?

maybe somebody hacked your profile%26amp;%26amp;is rejecting all of the friend requests.



try changing your password. see if that helps...



((myspace))?

no but i had myspace and someone got in to mt account and reword it and made me look bad and took my yahoo account becareful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++