Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can an old MySpace profile actually reject my friend request?

This is an issue that is really bothering me, and it's about friend requests to MySpace profiles that haven't been updated since a long time like weeks, months, or even years. It also happens to those that MySpace users only visit few times a month, or anybody with no profile photo. I tried sending my friend requests- and even messages- to my friends Megan, Justin, and Stephen, whose profiles that haven't been updated frequently or since a long period of time. The next thing I know it....their old MySpace pages rejected me, and I don't know why. Why is that? Can an old MySpace profile, updated or not, actually reject my friend request? What should I do about old MySpace profiles that could reject me if I dare send in my friend requests?



Can an old MySpace profile actually reject my friend request?

yea because they haven't logged in a long time



Can an old MySpace profile actually reject my friend request?

It doesn't matter when they last updayed-that means the last time they fixed up their myspace. It matters on Last Login..



Last Login: (todays date) 12/1/08. Myspace puts the date of the month first then the month then the year.



Hope it helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++