Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace.com & brother-in law?

Okay Here is the situation I was looking around on myspace.com and I came across my 39 yr old brother-in -laws page.. he does not have much on it just 2 friends both girls , there are no messages like on some of the other pages, anyway here is the problem he filled out his astro sign and his marital status( he put single ) he has benn married for a year and has a 7 mth old baby.... I find this kinda odd.



But I do not know that much about how the myspace pages work.



Does this seem odd, or am I just not hip to the myspace thing?



Myspace.com %26amp; brother-in law?

He may not know how to change his relationship status or it might not really matter to him to bother figuring out how to change it. Or there is the other possibility that he is doughting his marriage, but I think it's the first.



Myspace.com %26amp; brother-in law?

well maybe he hasnt updated it yet



Myspace.com %26amp; brother-in law?

It's possible that he created the account before marriage or because of curiosity/boredom....many of these online profile things have defaults in which single is just part of the default and unless you go in and change it to married, or know to do this, it remains in default status. Not sure if myspace is the same, but he deserves the benefit of the doubt....



Myspace.com %26amp; brother-in law?

I wouldn't read TOO MUCH into it. Especially if he doesn't have much on there. He may have rushed or skimmed through the profile and it did the default "single" thing.



Until you see something incriminating (like a message), I would just trust this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++