Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace peeps, check this out please!!!!!?

Hey everyone! I need your help with something!!!



If you use YouTube, please please pleeeeease will you go to www.youtube.com/shaunofficial and subscribe to it? Shaun is number 12 in the whole world and we want to get him into the top 10, maybe even the top 5! The more people that subscribe, the higher he goes and it would help out soooooo much if you would do so, because then more people will see the vids and he'll be more known! It would only take you 2 minutes, maybe less than that!



Also if you want more info and you're on myspace, add him as www.myspace.com/shaunofficial and you can even sign up for his fan club!



I'm asking this as I'm trying to become a member of Shauns Street promotion team. I'm also a good friend of his Manager and I said I'd do it for them.



Many thanks for reading, if you reply to this with your youtube/myspace ID you'll get 2 points and a much earned thank you!



Kind regards,



DJ Fizzy



Myspace peeps, check this out please!!!!!?

Done - Thanks for the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++