Monday, December 28, 2009

Someone stole my name on myspace?

have a weird last name. some stole my information (name, location) and made a weird myspace. it says how this persons a lesbian and is obsessed with sex and all this weird stuff. their picture is some weird anime girl (thank goodness they didnt use my pic) and when you search my name this person comes up. i dont want people searching me and finding this person! like I said- weird last name, so someone stole my name. its bothering me. i reported it to myspace but I doubt they'll do anything. I also messaged them from a diferent account telling them to delete or change the name or else It'll get legal (just hoping to scare them). on there myspace is says that "this is a role play myspace." I mean honestly, wtf, these people need lives! does anyone know anyway I can get them deleted?



they didnt hack my myspace. they just made a new one. when you search my name, it comes up with my profile and this weridos profile.



Someone stole my name on myspace?

Its called Identity Theft. They're pretending to be "you". They're copying you and saying bad things about you. I suggest next time you put your profile on private and put on the page a distinctive code that you and your friends now that it is the real you. I also suggest that you put "Official Webpage" on the site and regularly change your password. Keep reporting them to Myspace and hopefully something good will come out of it.



Best of luck.



Btw - You can make your site disable right-click functions to prevent copying. Just visit: http://www.htmlbasix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++