Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My myspace email address doesn't work anymore.See it all started...?

see it all started when I first recieve a note saying my myspace was phlished or something like that. Anywayz,they said I had to unblock my account.So I did,but it didn't work all the way.So I wait a couple of days for it to work, and next thing you know,I can't get in! Yes, my password and email address I use for myspace is correct.Could it be possible that somebody delete my account? But look, I had sign-up with my same password and email and they said that this email was already in use! So what I'm tryna figure out is why can't I sign in???? I have no idea.Can somebody please please please help me??!! I miss myspace soooo bad.



HAven't been on in months! And I know my computer isn't trippin cuz I got one of my homegurlz to sign into myspace for me,and they said it didnt work.So its not my computer.I think somebody is using my account.But I dont really know.Can you help me!?



ANYBODY!!??



My myspace email address doesn't work anymore.See it all started...?

You can always make up a new users account.Atleast you can get in then.Someone has your myspace info.



My myspace email address doesn't work anymore.See it all started...?

You account might of been used by unauthorized user. Have you tried contacting them? Settling it straight? You might just have to start all over again. Have you given any of your info to someone who might of turned it over to someone else? I'm really sorry this has happened!



My myspace email address doesn't work anymore.See it all started...?

Firstly, contact Myspace and let them know what is going on. The URL here in Australia is: au-mscontact@myspace.com



I am not sure what otheer countries use.



Then, you may need to have the old account deleted, if you can no longer access it. If you do access the old account, change your password straight away. If not, you may have to start up a new account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++