Monday, December 28, 2009

MYSPACE LAYOUT QUESTION! please?

MYSPACE LAYOUT QUESTION! please?



I want a layout like this



http://www.freewebs.com/irchafairyrock/



for myspace page.I have seen these kinds of layouts before in other myspace pages.I like how you can click a word and it goes to a new page and than another one.I really want a layout like this,if you can make one for me please please leave your name and e-mail address.If you know a place where i can get one leave me the site.I really don't want to make one because of my little understanding of making layouts.Anyways,if you can help me out please do so.I would be very thankful.Also if your answer helps me a whole lot, i will mostly likely give you the best points.



MYSPACE LAYOUT QUESTION! please?

you can probably only use the ones the websites have or find a generator. type in what you want the page to be like in google "generator different pages" i not sure what you mean but its easy to make your own layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++