Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Sucks!?

I am sorry but i hate myspace. I am 17 all my friends bug the crap out of me of geting one but myspace is just so stupid. its hard being a teen and hateing my space.I am like the only guy in my neighborhood who does not have one. I am sorry I just cant find it fun at all. full of people who need a webmasters class and pervs.



Is there anybody who hates mysapce as much as me and why?



or am I the only person who hates myspace.



Myspace Sucks!?

I can't think of anything redeeming regarding myspace. It ruins more relationships than creates them. I would just as soon the next big thing come along and myspace fade off into the sunset.



Myspace Sucks!?

For the past two years, I have accumulated over 6,000 plus MySpace friends. After getting " HACKED " mercifullessly, MySpace overnight DELETED my profile - with no way REAL way of appealing it! I predict that HACKERS will be the downfall of MySpace - WATCH! Report It



Myspace Sucks!?

Oh, and one more thing. MySpace is a BLESSING and a CURSE. EVERYBODY'S A STALKER ON MYSPACE ( I KNOW IT SOUNDS FUNNY ). There are way too many FAKE people to make REAL friends. I strongly predict that the day will come when MySpace will be the thing of the past........... Report It



Myspace Sucks!?

myspace is a place for stalkers to get you, destroy myspace!!!! Report It



Myspace Sucks!?

MySpace is for underage girls to prostitute themselves. And for people into fads. Don't worry, they'll get over it soon.



Myspace Sucks!?

i hate myspaces a little bit because it really boring in myspace so i dont go to myspace any more



Myspace Sucks!?

Just join it to make your friends happy, and log in once a month or so to accept friendship requests, read messages, and stuff.



I have one, even though I don't exactly enjoy it.



Myspace Sucks!?

Ya, I hate it too. I'm 23 and don't have one. Ya, I like having real friends in the REAL world.



Myspace Sucks!?

I cant say I hate it, I just dont understand it. People post there most personal details on the web expecting only there friends to read when its public to anyone and everyone. I guess for people its a way of filling that void in the back of there heads that they have no real friends. The ycan sign on Myspace and be like OMG I have 10000000000000000 Friends. Even though they havent talked/ or met these people.



Myspace Sucks!?

I dont really care about my myspace. i just love it cause my page gives ppl a little bit of how i am. and ONLY MY FRIENDS (the ones i actually know and go to school with) ARE MY "FRIENDS" besides, i need FRIEND COMMUNICATION!! i can't see them EVER during summer! i'm always grounded....lol i'm bad ;)



Myspace Sucks!?

I'm sure there are a ton of people who hate it but it's good for communicating. Plus, they have a new privacy setting that let's you choose who sees your profile (everyone or just your friends). Besides, how can you hate something without trying it? Just log in once in a while and make your friends happy.



Myspace Sucks!?

I agree with you. So many people are trying to use it as a substitute for calling others, and talking to them. It's getting stupid.



Myspace Sucks!?

I only use it to keep in touch with a couple people and look at pictures of my friends. Although I HATE HATE HATE when people leave cutesy, stupid comments on their friend's page either to brag about whatever ("omg I got a new corvette!") or because they think it makes them seem funny. Oh gawd how that bugs me. But I can't complain, cuz I know that's the point of Myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++