Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Project Playlist and Myspace problems!!??

ok, i have a project playlist account which i put on my myspace. note when i put it on my myspace there was no link to put in the "about me" category. I decided i wanted to delete the playlist account all together. not knowing how to do that properly, i deleted the whole project playlist account. now, not only is my playlist still on my myspace, i can't get on my playlist to delete the songs i had.



then, after i paniced because i relized i had deleted the playlist account, i created another playlist account and put that one on my myspace. now, i have two project playlist accounts going at the same time and i don't want either of them.



How do i get a deleted project playlist account off of my myspace, and how do i get a working playlist off my account??



Project Playlist and Myspace problems!!??

all you do is delete the code you put in the about me section or try logging into your old account. good luck =)



Project Playlist and Myspace problems!!??

1st question that is a really bad site i hope you dont get found and nvm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++