Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MYSPACE's Problems?

Ya know, MYSPACE's problems go way before tonight and last night... For weeks now, MYSPACE has just simply been slower than a 7-year itch! Especially during the evenings (6-10pm) some of their features and links are just so dang slow! It reminds me of them horrible days of the internet during the late 90's when all we had was "slow-speed-internet" over phone lines. They say MYSPACE is one of largest internet sites with over 200 employees now, so why can't they keep their servers up to speed with their increasing demand? ~Dan



MYSPACE's Problems?

I agree with you pal.



MYSPACE's Problems?

Server is down. It will be back up shortly.



MYSPACE's Problems?

I was on it earlier today. On their website it stated that there was a power outage in LA that affected the area and the location of where the MySpace servers are located. The battery back-up system failed so they're asking everyone to be patient until things are back to operating normally.



But yeah, it can be very slow for me sometimes too during the "busy" hours.



MYSPACE's Problems?

Don't know what to tell you. I was on it earlier and it was fine. Now it's not working.



MYSPACE's Problems?

I hope they stay DOWN%26gt;



MYSPACE's Problems?

i need myspace... im gonna die if i dont check my messages soon... im addicted... all the communication i have with friends and family now is yahoo... HELP!



MYSPACE's Problems?

its server is down



MYSPACE's Problems?

ditto



MYSPACE's Problems?

I was on right before it went down again today. And a message popped up when I clicked on a link that said Myspace will be down for an hour tonight for repairs. But it has been over an hour. I think people should just chill and oh i dont know, go to one of the other miliions upon billions of sites that this great internet has to offer. Hmm....



MYSPACE's Problems?

i feel so lost without it...check out my page when it comes back up.....rashee76

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++