Monday, December 28, 2009

My myspace says 'too many failed login attempts, enter verification code' how long do i wa

My myspace says 'too many failed login attempts, enter verification code' how long do i wait be4 i can log in?



my friend tried to get into my myspace and now it says "too many failed login attempts, please enter verification code" im using the correct password and the correct e-mail, but it still wont let me in...some1 please tell me how long i have to wait before i can log into my myspace again



i entered the verification code and it still doesnt let me in...i have waited 2 hours so far and i just tried logging in and it still wont let me



i also tried logging in on my brothers laptop but it gives me the same thing



some1 please help me i think its an emergency i need to know how long i have to wait be4 i can get back on to my myspace...



My myspace says 'too many failed login attempts, enter verification code' how long do i wait be4 i can log in?

Just have them send you the email with your password. It usually works after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++