Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace People.....MYSPACE!!!.....?

ok......id realy like to kno how to put 20 pics on my myspace....ive replied to those blogs that sed post again to activate it but that was a hoax...and ive seen sum pp actualy with 20 pics instead of 12.....and anuther question is....does anyone kno how to activate a myspace tracker because..um i really wanna kno....ugh...i feel so cluless...!!!! help!



Myspace People.....MYSPACE!!!.....?

Yes, those bulletins are all a bunch of BS. I have a Top 24. It was advertised that if you add Xmen: The Last Stand as a friend and you can change your Top 8. I added them as a friend and instantly, I was able to choose a Top 8, 12, 16, 20, or 24.



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Here's what mine looks like



http://www.myspace.com/dingermtb



Myspace People.....MYSPACE!!!.....?

It's a coding actually. Simply do a yahoo search on myspace codes and extras and you will find one that will explain where to place the coding in order to show more pictures.



HTH!



Myspace People.....MYSPACE!!!.....?

The only thing I can help you with is how to up your "Top 8" to a "Top 16". Sorry. I'll ask my brother later - he's in bed asleep right now. He's the one who told me how to get a "Top 16" so he might have some ideas.



Myspace People.....MYSPACE!!!.....?

Those post that people send out saying repost and tom will give you more pics, is all a buch of crap. it can be done just look up myspace codes on yahoo or google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++