Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Doing a research paper on MySpace need your help?

Here are some questions choose one or all to answer....



1) Other than MySpace are you a member of any other social networking groups? (i.e. Facebook, Tagged, Xanga)



2) Has MySpace allowed you to do or say things you wouldn't normally say in person?



3) Have you had any negative experiences with MySpace?



4) What things do you not like about MySpace?



5) If you DON'T have MySpace do you feel left out?



-OR-



If you didn't have it would you feel left out?



6) How often do you sign onto MySpace?



7) Do you know everyone on your friends list?



8) Do you know everyone you messsage?



9) Has anyone you didn't know ever asked for any type of personal information?



10) Would you care if your parents, coworkers or teachers saw your MySpace?



Doing a research paper on MySpace need your help?

1) Nope



2) That depends. I have private conversations w/ people via messages that I wouldn't talk about openly, but I haven't tried writing anything offensive/threatening.



3) no



4) People sometimes use them to sell things, and lots of people take nasty pictures of themselves. And the people who have over 500 friends. Riiiiiiiiiiight.



5) I know people who bother others who don't, but these people who don't have a myspace say flat out "no" and they're left alone. It's more joking than harassing (for lack of a better term).



-OR-



I didn't have one for the longest time, because I didn't know it existed, for lack of a better term. A lot of my friends don't openly talk about Myspace, because you always ask people to veiw your new myspace stuff on the site.



6) Pretty much everyday. It's like an email account.



7) Yes, of course. Parent's rules.



8) same as #7



9) No



10) Yes. I call myself a "myspace addict" because I use it so often, but I always make sure that everything is appropriate. Some people let themselves loose, but I'm the person to put crap on my myspace.



Doing a research paper on MySpace need your help?

1) I used to be with xanga, but I didn't like it.



2) I have never said anything that I wouldn't say in person, but I have heard of "cyber bullying" on the news and such.



3) No.



4) Nothing really.



5) I might feel alittle left out because some people are on myspace all of the time.



6) Probably about 2-3 times a week.



7) Yes (except Tom, but he is the creater of myspace and automatically becomes your friend).



8) Yes.



9) No.



10) Not really, but I know alot of people who would.



Doing a research paper on MySpace need your help?

1. yeh



2. lol. yeh. sumtimes its easier to type or write stuff than to say it...even the person is right in front of you



3. lol. no...just embarrasing



4. nothing. i use safety precautions....hold on, when sum1 adds u as a friend n if they have their page settings on private, u cant tell if its the person u r thinking of or not. u have to add them b4 seeing their page



5. i dunno, probably a lil



6. almost everyday



7. just about...95%



8. heck yeh



9. only if i got a man lol



10. heck yeh...nothing wrong wit it just that its my personal thing



Doing a research paper on MySpace need your help?

1. yes



2. no



3. no



4. people who are not on your friends list can send you messages



5. no



6. once a day



7. no



8. no



9. no



10. no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++