Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace : Please help and get 10 pts!?

When I try to log-in to MySpace, the page will look as if its about to go to the homepage... And then it will jusst stay at the log-in page, and at the top (In the browser) it doesnt say MySpace anymore, it says myspace.com/Modules/Splash/Pag... (Not sure if it means anything, just putting it in incase it does!) I doubt that my account has been hacked because I have four MySpace accounts, I try all of them and they are all doing the same thing... I wonder if something in my internet files have been changed (Although I was just in MySpace 5 mins. ago and just tried to log back in and it wont let me) But if you have any idea of what it could be, please help.



Also I have had these accounts for years and not all have been on this computer so its not the IP address... Why is it happening to ALL of my accounts, but to some people its not? Thanks.



MySpace : Please help and get 10 pts!?

im on myspace rite now... maybe its your internet....restart your computer maybe! goodluck!



MySpace : Please help and get 10 pts!?

try restarting your computer then try clearing all your cookies and cache that should do it :]



MySpace : Please help and get 10 pts!?

I have never run into that problem, but here's my advice:



1. If you're logged in on any window, log out.



2. Delete cookies and temporary files (either through Tools %26gt; Internet options or through your Owner document files.)



3. Restart your computer.



4. Try logging in again.



If that doesn't work, make sure other Internet sites are working. If it still doesn't work, wait a few hours and/or try a virus scan.



MySpace : Please help and get 10 pts!?

myspace is probably congested or being modified, it happens all the time to mine, they alter their database and it affects the login for like half a day!



just give it an hour or so



this will be the problem if other sites are allowing you to login like normal, like yahoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++