Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MySpace Video Off Profile!! GET 10 PTS IF U HELP!!!?

I had a video on my MySpace page, from MySpace 9Not Youtube or anything) and the person who uploaded the video deleted it I guess, because when I go to my profile it says that the video has been deleted. So I go into the edit profile section and then I look for the code so I can remove it, but it's nowhere in any of the sections! And on the actual video if you loomin my profile, it says "Remove This Video" and then it takes me to MySpace Videos, but nothing says anything about removing it... Its just the normal website. And it's not in "My Videos" How do i get rid of it!!!!!



MySpace Video Off Profile!! GET 10 PTS IF U HELP!!!?

I'm a Myspace geek. :B



I know two reasons for this.



If the video is above your Top Friends and Comments and below your I'd Like To Meet, then you cannot delete that video. You have to find another one to replace it OR go to Edit Profile and it says Interests %26amp; Personality, Name, Basic Info at the top. It should also say Song %26amp; Video on Profile. Click that. It says Profile Video Player, you can remove the video now.



If the video had a code, search all of the text sections in Edit Profile. Press Ctrl+F to Find the word "vid." When you find it, you could hopefully find the full code and delete it.



MySpace Video Off Profile!! GET 10 PTS IF U HELP!!!?

have you tried asking Tom???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++