Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

myspace. should i delete myspace ?



almost noone of my top friends comment my page so i think. what should i have it?anyways they dont comment my pics etc etc.....



p.s i often comment their pages but they dont do the same to mine..... i guess i am not popular. anyways tell me if i should or if i should not. and why? please



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

Just give your friends some time cuz they probably don't check their MySpace profiles too often. That, or they all moved to Facebook without telling you.



Anyway, if you think you've waited long enough, say something like "Comment on myspace, b****es! Don't pretend you didn't read this!" if you want to go for the shock effect.



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

Nooo! Dont delete it. Just post a little more interesting pictures, layouts, blogs, ect. I wouldnt give up just like that. Keep trying. It'll work out.



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

Delete it. What's the point of giving out personal informationa nd setting yourself up to be raped when you don't even get comments. It's not worth it. Or my other suggestion is that you get yourself whored so you can meet new people in your area that may comment you back. If they dont, I'd delete it.



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

do you like myspace? if u do, keep it, if u dont, delete it... it does not matter if ppl dont comment



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

It's really up to you. It doesn't matter in the big sense whether you keep it or not. You could try to ask your friends to comment more on your stuff. Just leave them a comment and say something like, "ok, hope to hear from ya!"



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

I would keep it. I know people who have a myspace but never go to it so you don't have to log on every day just because you have one. I also know people who have a myspace, delete it, make a new one, delete it then make a new one again because they realize they like the site after all. I found that the site is a way to make new friends so if the friends you have now don't comment on your page then make new friends who do. I also like myspace because I can make it as creative as I want. You must like the site too if you asked this question instead of just deleting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++