Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace.com & Facebook Users?

Hey all,



I know many of you are experienced with Myspace, however I use Facebook and has been adding quite a bit of applications recently to catch up with Myspace. One of the key things Facebook is missing is Music ability...so I was wondering if you may know...



Is there any way we can upload music from our own computers to our profile page and have it play when people our visiting our page? Kind of like music can play when people visit you myspace page?



Thanks!!



Myspace.com %26amp; Facebook Users?

On Facebook there is an application that lets you add playlists to your profile...It's called the Uber Music Player!



I hope I helped!!!



Myspace.com %26amp; Facebook Users?

Facebook doesnt have that feature........yet



Myspace.com %26amp; Facebook Users?

Hi. No this funtion is not available on facebook.



Myspace.com %26amp; Facebook Users?

I hope not, I can't stand the music on MySpace.



Myspace.com %26amp; Facebook Users?

just get myspace



Myspace.com %26amp; Facebook Users?

thats why i dont want a facebook. my friends told me i should get one but its not as creative as myspace. facebook seems so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++