Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MySpace Question RE: Song on Profile?

The other day I found the song I wanted for my MySpace page and added it. Today it says "Song has been deleted". I have tried finding the song again on MySpace but am not having any luck (lots of videos for the song but not the song). Is there any other way to put a song on your profile besides through MySpace? Thanks much.



MySpace Question RE: Song on Profile?

http://www.projectplaylist.com/



You can create your own playlist and actually have more than one song.



MySpace Question RE: Song on Profile?

easy to find - just find who sings the song, and type in the artists name - if the song is still there (and working) you can add it -



otherwise you are out of luck if the song isnt' there or working.



you can also create your own playlist - I did this - but, it didn't work for my space..so, it was a big waste of time for me!



MySpace Question RE: Song on Profile?

Look on powerlinetours.com



It's where I get all of mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++