Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace...HELP!!!!!?

ok i need help w/ myspace...



like ANYTHING will do.....



codes,websites,%26amp;%26amp; stuff like dat..



cuz i NEED to find a new bakkground..



one that is AWESOME cuz right now i have these COOL awesome SKULLZ but they keep turning my pixx upside down and Blakk %26amp;%26amp; white...so PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



p.s. If you have a myspace, here is my URL so you can add me as a frend this is wat you type in the address box:



www.myspace.com/dezi_01



Myspace...HELP!!!!!?

Try made-for-myspace.com



Myspace...HELP!!!!!?

I go to www.projectplaylist.com so I can make a playlist of songs for my website. You could also go to pyzam.com They have some pretty cool backgrounds,countdowns, all that good stuff. Thats where I usually go.



Myspace...HELP!!!!!?

i really love her site : http://panicked.nuclearcentury.com/



it has awesome layouts, including pretty skull ones =D



uhm. http://www.totallylayouts.com/ is good too, if that's the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++